Tiga African Art Consultancy
You may purchase with confidence all artworks sold on this website (Tiga African Art) knowing that they are all ORIGINAL. We do not sell fakes on this site; all artworks are hand-signed by the artist. The works listed here are from a selection of Ghana’s finest, mostly established and a few up and coming artist.
Generally, prices for our Artworks will be specified on the listing and for some you may have to request for a quote. We aim to reply and answer all queries within 48 hours.
Sale of goods through this website is carried out under the TIGA AFRICAN ART CONSULTANCY Limited hereafter referred to as (“us”/”we”/”our”) a GHANAIAN company with registration number P0000871478 with Gallery situated at the
Spintex – Batsona,
Nii Klu Street,
You may contact us on
Tel: +233 20 780 0460 Email: email@example.com.
YOUR DETAILS AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
The information or personal details that you provide us with shall be processed conformance to the Data Protection Policies. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of such information and details and you represent that the whole information or details you have provided us with are true and accurate. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distributes content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider. The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using our website and/or by placing any order through it, you undertake:
- To use the website exclusively to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
- Not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders.
- To provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details which may be used to contact if necessary. If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
- By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- To place an order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process and click on “Authorise payment” to submit the order. After this, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming receipt of your order (the “Order Confirmation”).
- Unless otherwise agreed, where goods are sent by the seller to the buyer by route involving sea or air in transit in circumstances in which it is usual to insure, the seller shall give the notice that may be required by the buyer to enable the buyer to insure them during the sea or air transit, and if the seller fails to do so the goods shall be at the seller’s risk during that transit.
- The governing law for contract on this website will be the Sales of Goods Act, 1962 of the Republic of Ghana
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the Provider’s bank account, the details of which will be provided after checkout.
AVAILABILITY OF ARTWORKS
All orders for artworks are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because artworks are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about substitute items of an equal or higher quality and value which you can order. If you do not wish to order the substitute artworks we will reimburse any monies that you may have paid.
REFUSAL OF ORDER AND YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
We reserve the right to withdraw any artworks from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to process all the orders submitted to us, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time. We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any item from this website, removing or editing any materials or content on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Order Confirmation.
Cancelled orders on this website will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs.
Returns / Refund Policy
If on receiving your order you are not delighted with your purchase, let our customer service team know within 7 days and we will gladly collect it at your expense and provide you with a refund provided the item is in its original condition and original packaging.
Although seldom charged, we reserve the right to charge a 10% administration fee for returned orders should the returns process incur significant administration expenses.
The right to cancel or return in this Contract will not apply in respect of Personalised Works or Works made to your specification (commissioned artwork).
Subject to availability and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order if no estimated delivery date is specified, then within a maximum of 30 days depending on the mode of shipment, 60 days for shipment by sea of the date of the Order Confirmation. If we fail to deliver the items within the above days of the date of the Order Confirmation, you may cancel the Contract and we will reimburse you the price paid for the items and any delivery costs paid. If our supply of the items is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
The amount for international delivery will be subject to the destination at FedEx rate.